Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
2004 Heitman Street, Enderby
Custom Built home with HIGH QUALITY Craftsmanship throughout in one of the best areas in town, walking distance to the beach, river, park and school. Located on quiet no-thru road, this 2440 sqft family friendly home offers 4 spacious bedrooms, 3 full baths, large living room, games room and generous kitchen, granite counter tops, stainless steel appliances, Hardwood and tile flooring, 3 fireplaces, covered deck to enjoy the amazing views of the Enderby Cliffs, custom built shade screen ($6K), RV parking, attached double car garage with built in storage, garden, fully fenced yard and equipment storage shed. Inquire today before it's too late! Contact Oli at firstname.lastname@example.org or 250-308-6981 for more info! (id:6289)
- Listing #10187097
- Square Footage2,440
- Year Built2005
- TypeSingle Family
- StyleGround level entry
- Parking Spaces8
- ParkingAttached garage
- # of Garages2
- ViewMountain view, View, Valley view
- Is WaterfrontYes
- WaterfrontWaterfront nearby
- ExteriorStone, Vinyl siding
- Exterior FeaturesGarden Area, Underground sprinkler
- RoofAsphalt shingle
- Address2004 Heitman Street
- SubdivisionEnderby / Grindrod
- ProvinceBritish Columbia
- Postal CodeV0E1V0
- AppliancesDryer - Electric, Refrigerator, Washer, Range - Electric, Dishwasher, Microwave, Central Vacuum
- HeatingNatural gas Forced air
- CoolingCentral air conditioning
- Has BasementYes
- BasementSeparate entrance, Walk out
- Listing OfficeO'Keefe 3 Percent Realty Inc.
The trademarks MLS®, Multiple Listing Service®, and the associated logos are owned by The Canadian Real Estate Association (CREA) and identify the quality of services provided by real estate professionals who are members of CREA. REALTOR®. Member of CREA and more.