Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
2451/2465 Okanagan Street, Armstrong
Craftsman style heritage home with beautiful updates. Home sits in a park like setting in the heart of Armstrong. Rarely do heritage style homes of this caliber hit the market. 4 bedrooms, 3 baths, 2683 sq ft home with lots of original woodwork and classic features. 1.12 acres. Fruit trees include 4 cherry, 3 plum, 1 peach and 1 apple. (id:6289)
- Listing #10186773
- Square Footage2,683
- Year Built1912
- TypeSingle Family
- AmenitiesGolf Course, Recreation, Shopping, Park
- FeaturesCentral location, Private setting, Treed
- Parking Spaces3
- ParkingDetached garage
- # of Garages1
- ExteriorWood siding
- RoofAsphalt shingle
- Address2451/2465 Okanagan Street
- SubdivisionArmstrong/ Spall.
- ProvinceBritish Columbia
- Postal CodeV1T1K5
- AppliancesDryer - Electric, Refrigerator, Washer, Range - Electric, Dishwasher
- HeatingNatural gas Hot water radiator heat
- Has BasementYes
- # of Stories2
- Listing OfficeCentury 21 Executives Realty Ltd
The trademarks MLS®, Multiple Listing Service®, and the associated logos are owned by The Canadian Real Estate Association (CREA) and identify the quality of services provided by real estate professionals who are members of CREA. REALTOR®. Member of CREA and more.