Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
3930 Patten Drive, Armstrong
Estate property right in Armstrong on 41.4 ACRES. Truly the only property of it's kind and the single largest undeveloped agricultural title within the city of Armstrong limits. On a sought after dead end street shared by the high school, care facility & high-end housing. Partly in the ALR. A fully landscaped yard and entrance with almost an acre of paved driveway and yard area. Fruit trees including Cherry, Apple and Plum. A gorgeous updated 2,796 sq.ft. 5 bed 4 bath home with an attached 4 car garage. Stunning alder cabinetry with quartz counters and stainless appliances make up the custom kitchen leading on to the Partially covered deck with sublime views of the valley. Gleaming walnut trillium hardwood throughout the bedrooms and main areas. Perimeter fenced and cross fenced 23 acres of sub irrigated hayland produces 2 cuts of hay. 7 additional acres of workable land. 100'x185' outdoor riding arena & livestock pens. Buildings include a Heated insulated 26'x44' shop w/ additional covered space. A machine shed 32'x96' with concrete floor and a lean-too. A fancy 3 stall barn with feed room/4th stall and a heated trophy/tackroom with 16 saddle racks a bathroom, Hot water tank and it's own septic system. In the barn yard is a 17' high hay shed 26'x84' with shelter off the back and a 24'x72' loafing barn. Full cattle handling facilities. Heated water bowls. Borders recently developed subdivision. Tons of options. Too much to list call Russell Armstrong 778-930-0115 (id:6289)
- Listing #10185500
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,796
- Year Built1982
- TypeSingle Family
- AmenitiesGolf Course, Recreation, Shopping, Ski hill, Schools, Park, Public Transit
- FeaturesCentral location, Hillside, Park setting, Private setting, Treed, Wooded area, Pole sign
- Parking Spaces40
- ParkingAttached garage, Oversize
- # of Garages1
- ViewMountain view, View, Valley view
- ExteriorAluminum siding, Vinyl siding
- Exterior FeaturesLandscaped, Fruit trees/shrubs, Fully landscaped
- RoofAsphalt shingle
- Listing OfficeCentury 21 Executives Realty Ltd
- Address3930 Patten Drive
- SubdivisionArmstrong/ Spall.
- ProvinceBritish Columbia
- Postal CodeV0E1B2
- AppliancesDryer - Electric, Refrigerator, Washer, Gas stove(s), Dishwasher, Microwave
- HeatingNatural gas Forced air
- CoolingCentral air conditioning
- Has BasementYes
- BasementSeparate entrance
- # of Stories2
The trademarks MLS®, Multiple Listing Service®, and the associated logos are owned by The Canadian Real Estate Association (CREA) and identify the quality of services provided by real estate professionals who are members of CREA. REALTOR®. Member of CREA and more.