Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
3902 Dryden Road, Peachland
Beautifully renovated country home with an over sized 25X32 heated shop plus a heated double car garage and lots of outside parking! Some of the features of this home include updated bathrooms, new kitchen, stainless steel appliances, led lights, in ground sprinkler system and updates in the living, dining room and basement. Located in a park like setting with great lake views this home is a must see! Will look at all offers. Quick closing dates. (id:6289)
- Listing #10175888
- Square Footage2,210
- Year Built1981
- TypeSingle Family
- StyleGround level entry
- AmenitiesSchools, Public Transit
- FeaturesPrivate setting, Treed, Flat site, Level
- Parking Spaces3
- ParkingAttached garage, Detached garage
- # of Garages2
- ViewLake view, Mountain view, View
- ExteriorStone, Cedar Siding, Wood siding
- Exterior FeaturesFruit trees/shrubs, Garden Area, Underground sprinkler, Fully landscaped
- RoofAsphalt shingle
- Address3902 Dryden Road
- ProvinceBritish Columbia
- Postal CodeV0H1X2
- AppliancesDryer - Electric, Refrigerator, Washer, Range - Electric, Dishwasher, Microwave
- HeatingNatural gas, Wood Forced air, Space heating baseboards
- Has BasementYes
- BasementSeparate entrance
- Listing OfficeHomelife Glenayre Realty Company Ltd.
The trademarks MLS®, Multiple Listing Service®, and the associated logos are owned by The Canadian Real Estate Association (CREA) and identify the quality of services provided by real estate professionals who are members of CREA. REALTOR®. Member of CREA and more.