Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
148 Springbend Road, Enderby
This beautifully finished custom built home has 4 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, a separate main floor laundry room, and is move in ready. Flooring, cabinetry, tile, custom doors - everything is truly lovely. Located on 2.47 acres, you can enjoy the mountain views including the Enderby Cliffs from your windows, deck, or covered patio. The property is partially fenced, gently sloping land, and has a large septic system and footings ready for a 30X30 shop with second floor. Easy access with loads of parking for cars and an RV.
- Listing #10173238
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,529
- Year Built2009
- TypeSingle Family
- Parking Spaces6
- ParkingDetached garage
- # of Garages1
- ExteriorVinyl siding
- Exterior FeaturesGarden Area
- RoofAsphalt shingle
- Address148 Springbend Road
- SubdivisionEnderby / Grindrod
- ProvinceBritish Columbia
- Postal CodeV0E1V0
- AppliancesDryer - Electric, Refrigerator, Washer, Range - Electric, Dishwasher
- HeatingElectric Forced air
- CoolingCentral air conditioning
- Has BasementYes
- BasementSeparate entrance, Walk out
- # of Stories1
- Listing OfficeCentury 21 Executives Realty Ltd
MLS®, REALTOR®, and the associated logos are trademarks of The Canadian Real Estate Association.