Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
215 Bass Avenue, Enderby
6.82 acres of R3 zoned prime residential development land. The main access is off Bass Ave but a walkway at the NE corner onto Waterwheel Road provides a great shortcut for the residents to the nearby Waterwheel Park and beach. This is probably the very best site left for a phased multifamily development in the area. The current taxes are very low due to it's use as farm land. That could be passed on to the next owner until they decide to develop it. This is a rare opportunity of which the City of Enderby would be keen to entertain a proposal.
- Listing #10172867
- TypeVacant Land
- AmenitiesRecreation, Shopping, Ski hill, Schools, Park
- UtilitiesCable, Natural Gas, Sewer, Telephone, Hydro, Water
- FeaturesCentral location, Flat site, Level
- ViewMountain view, View, City view
- Is WaterfrontYes
- WaterfrontWaterfront nearby
- Address215 Bass Avenue
- SubdivisionEnderby / Grindrod
- ProvinceBritish Columbia
- Postal CodeV0E1V0
- Listing OfficeMacdonald Realty
MLS®, REALTOR®, and the associated logos are trademarks of The Canadian Real Estate Association.